Believe It or Not Forsythia
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
If you love Forsythia for its outstanding yellow flower show in spring, "believe it or not" now you can enjoy that golden glow in your landscape all season long! As with other Forsythia, 'Believe it Or Not' displays a profusion of glowing yellow flowers all along the branches to herald the arrival of spring. But then, as the flowers are fading its golden leaves splashed with green centers emerge to extend the glow all the way until late fall. A new twist on an old-time favorite flowering shrub, this golden beauty has the same natural hardiness and is just as easy to grow as its predecessors. Enjoy in full sun to part shade. Get all the details below!
- Partial Shade to Full sun
- Mature Height : Up to 5 Feet
- Mature Spread : Up to 5 Feet
- Zone : 5 - 8
Plant Care Instructions and Attributes
- They can tolerant poor garden soil, are fairly drought tolerant once established and have very little pest or disease problems. Be sure to plant forsythia in full sun for best flower and growth.
- Growing around 5 feet tall and equally as wide, the Believe It Or Not Forsythia is ideal for use as an accent, in groupings, or as a natural or clipped formal hedge in landscape and flowering shrub borders. A fine addition to yellow theme gardens, cut flower gardens, cottage gardens and perennial gardens.
- Forsythia is exceptionally easy to grow. It is adaptable to most any soil, preferring a loose, moist but well-drained soil of average fertility. Full sun is preferred however plants will tolerate some light shade. Does not require pruning, however responds well to it for shaping purposes or hedges. Prune immediately after flowering.
- Suggested Spacing : 4 feet apart for solid hedges; 7 feet or more apart for space between plants
Note: The plant is delivered in its pot, securely fastened with several layers of transparent tape to prevent shuffling and movement during transportation. The plant gets to you with little to no damageÑit's extremely safe and secure. For years, we have been trl years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
Due to limitations set by the Department of Agriculture, we are unable to ship certain plants and sizes to California.
Growing Zones: 5-8
|Mature Height:||Up to 5 Feet|
|Sunlight:||Partial Shade to Full Sun|
|Mature width:||Up to 5 Feet|
|Botanical Name:||Forsythia intermedia|
We currently ship to all 50 states in the United States. We don't ship to APO addresses, foreign addresses, P.O. boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. Territories.
Due to limitations imposed by the states, we are unable to send specific plants to California and some other states.
Q: How much is shipping and handling?
A: All of your purchases will have our shipping costs calculated prior to checkout. There will be a higher delivery and handling fee for some larger trees. Below is our standard shipping table.
Ground shipping (3 - 5 days)
|Amount of Order||Shipping Amount|
|$250.00 and $399.99||$29.99|
|$400.00 & Above||Free|
*Shipping offers are only valid for Ground shipping
Expedited shipping (2 – 3 days)
|Amount of Order||Shipping Amount|
*Shipping offers will not be valid for Expedited 2 to 3 days shipping
Q: How do I track my shipment?
A: You will receive an email with a tracking number from FEDEX or USPS that will allow you to follow the progress of your delivery.
FEDEX/USPS WILL LEAVE THE PLANTS AT YOUR DOORSTEP, AND IF LEFT OUTSIDE FOR A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME. DURING THE HEAT OF THE SUMMERS OR COLD OF THE WINTERS, THE PLANT MAY BE PERMANENTLY DAMAGED. So kindly ensure someone is present to receive the plant and keep it in a safe, cool place as soon as possible.
Q: When will the plants be shipped?
A: Most of the time, you should receive your plants in 7–15 days. Plants are typically shipped on Monday or Tuesday after the purchase is received. To ensure that the plants arrive at your location within a week, we send the plants on Monday and Tuesday. Plants will not be pleased if they are left in the warehouses over the weekend because they are perishable goods.
(The shipping dates can be subject to changes, due to various extraneous circumstances-like weather)
Q: What happens if the plants perish, are defective, killed, damaged, or are sent the incorrect thing?
A: RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS ARE AS EASY AS POSSIBLE WITH US. On the majority of our returns to Amazon and eBay, we provide free delivery credits and new items.
However, if there is anything wrong with the plant, please let us know as soon as possible (within two days of receiving the cargo), and if possible, give us some information and a few photos. Following evaluation, we will either send you a replacement plant within the following 15 to 30 days, at your request, or give a refund.